PCI Service Company
a division of Power and Combustion, Inc.
The PCI Service Co., a division of Power & Combustion, Inc., is a full service HVAC Service Company with experience in boilers, gas and oil fired burners, heating systems repairs, air conditioning as well as ATC control calibration and service.
As indicated, Power and Combustion, Inc., is in the Boiler Code Repair, fabrication, erection and maintenance business since 1948 and our offices, warehouse and extensive parts inventory are minutes from Baltimore City.
Power and Combustion, Inc. carry's and maintains the following National Board R Stamp documents (pressure vessel repair) as well as our ASME A stamp (boiler assembly), ASME PP (pressure piping), ASMEU (pressure vessels).
THE REWARDS OF QUALITY SERVICE
When you choose PCI Service Company for your mechanical systems service needs, you have access to the following preferred customer advantages:
- Priority response to all service requests
- Preferred customer rates for contract customers
- Radio dispatch system for instant access to entire service fleet
- Computerized service call tracking system
- Certified technicians with extensive factory HVAC, boiler and burner training
- Technical support staff available to assist you
- Consultation and professional HVAC and Boiler advisory services
- Energy audits and reviews
- Coordination of other building service professionals as needed
- A positive "can do" attitude from the entire PCI Service Company team
PCI Service Company is a fully automated department with an operational infrastructure supported by the latest industry tools and technologies for installation design and coordination, cost estimating, data and records storage, and communications.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
PCI Service Company knows that even with proper operation and preventative maintenance, HVAC and boiler/burner systems periodically require emergency repairs to avoid the potentially devastating interruption of critical building services. Since these emergencies often occur after regular business hours, our mechanics are on call to provide emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Emergency Service Calls
Business Hours (Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
To place an emergency service call during business hours, please call (410) 866-5201 and ask for the Service Department.
After Hours and Weekends
To place an emergency service call after business hours, including weekends, please call our answering service at (410) 866-4900 . Your message is immediately relayed to the service technician on duty, who will call you back as soon as possible.
REQUEST A SERVICE CALL
To request a service call during business hours, please provide your name; company name; address; a brief description of your service needs, including equipment location; and a phone number where you can be contacted if necessary. Our service coordinator will receive your request and dispatch the nearest available service technician to assist you.
If this is an emergency, please call (410) 866-4900 .
THE ADVANTAGES OF MAINTENANCE
Some of the key benefits of a preventive maintenance program include:
- Systems and equipment last longer
- Fewer costly repairs
- Energy efficient systems
- Healthy indoor air quality
- Compliance with EPA standards
- Documented equipment histories
- Up-to-date warranty documentation
CONTEMPORARY MAINTENANCE PLANS
PCI Service Company offers two standard maintenance plans that we customize to your specifications. These standard plans can be automated and enhanced with Maintenance Online, our state-of-the-art contract management program:
- Basic This plan provides basic preventative maintenance services for HVAC systems. It is designed to meet the minimum requirements for proper equipment operation, and includes labor and materials for scheduled inspections.
- Full Coverage This plan provides complete preventative maintenance services for HVAC systems. Designed to help company's budget their annual expenses for mechanical systems service, and includes labor and materials for maintenance inspections, service calls, and unscheduled repairs.